A MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS
YES, WE ARE OPEN
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we are taking proactive steps to address our business concerns. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and adopt practices protecting the health of employees, customers, visitors or others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations during this pandemic. We ask all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace. Employees are reminded of the following:
* Take your temperature daily during this time and remain home if you have a fever. Stay home when you are sick.
* Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
* Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
* Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
* Clean frequently touched surfaces.
* It is critical that employees do not report to work while they are experiencing respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue.
* Do not host large group meetings. Avoid gatherings of 10+ people; and when meeting, keep a 6-foot distance between people. Perform meetings online or via conference call whenever possible.