1. Set a date for an INSPECTION with one of our SPECIALISTS. One of our QUALIFIED INSPECTORS will visit your property for a proper and detailed Foundation or Soft Story inspection. You can book online here or visit
2. We will send you our detailed PROPOSAL. You can review our proposal and of course we are open for any questions or concerns that you might have. We will be more than happy to answer all of your inquiries.
3. We will take care of your PROJECT. We will handle AS BUILT DRAFTING, DESIGNS and ENGINEERING CALCULATIONS of your PROJECTS.
4. We will get your property plans ready for you. We will also get the PERMITS and APPROVALS for your city*!! So, you can RELAX!! *LA County and surrounding areas.
5. Job Walkthrough. The project manager will conduct the Job Walkthrough with the property owner or property manager to notify and show about the work to be executed and what to expect.
6. Notification to tenants. We will notify your tenants if applicable with the job schedule to proceed with the construction.
7. A temporary foundation is constructed to bear the weight of the building.
8. A tight beam is a new beam that is constructed to the existing foundation. Once the beam has been pushed in, the gap between it and the foundation wall is sealed with strong cement mortar.
9. Once the temporary foundation is in place and has been checked, a pit can then be dug by hand below and around the existing building.
10. The foundation is then underpinned by filling the pit with concrete.
11. Once the concrete has set, the temporary foundation can be removed. The concrete is the new, enlarged foundation giving it a higher safe bearing capacity.
Now, Your property is REPAIRED, SECURED, and DURABLE for SAFETY REGULATIONS and from any SEISMIC ACTIVITIES and SETTLEMENTS!!
You may qualify for a FREE INSPECTION if you are a HOMEOWNER!! Call us for more details.
License A#84559 - General B#998075